HAIR UPDATE - 8th October
Kia ora to all ticket holders,
Unfortunately, due to the continuing Covid19 alert level 2 status The Otaki Players have had to make some changes to our performance schedule for “HAIR”.
Our show schedule is now as follows:-
Friday 22nd October @ 7.30pm
Saturday 23rd October @ 7.30pm
Sunday 24th October @ 2.00pm
Tuesday 26th October @ 7.30pm
Wednesday 27th October @ 7.30pm - SOLD OUT
Thursday 28th October @ 7.30pm - SOLD OUT
Friday 29th October @ 7.30pm - SOLD OUT
Saturday 30th October @ 2.00pm - SOLD OUT
Saturday 30th October @ 7.30pm - SOLD OUT
Also to conform with Covid19 alert level 2 requirements the following conditions will apply:-
- All performances will be limited to 100 seats and will be GA with no tickets issued.
- Mask wearing is mandatory for any audience member.
(Please bring a mask, however, we will have disposable ones available too)
- Contact tracing is mandatory. We have QR codes you can scan in, or a register to fill in at our entrance.
- Physical distancing will be in place with a space between every seat.
- Food and beverage will be available with eftpos only.
Because of the 100 seat limit, priority will be given to those ticket holders whose original bookings were made first.
Ticket holders that are not in the first 100 per performance will be given the opportunity to move to one of the new dates.
If none of these new dates are suitable, you are entitled to a refund on your tickets.
Those who bought tickets by Direct Banking or PoliPay and require a refund can you please send your banking details.
Those who paid by Stripe (debit or credit card) will have a refund credited to the card used.
The Otaki Players website will have full details of any further updates.
Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding as this may take some time to work through.
021 259 2683